What we do for Oil & Gas Producers
With over 40 years of experience and direct involvement in hundreds of wells throughout Oklahoma, Quest Oil Services can provide a wide range of knowledge and expertise to assist in the successful drilling, completions, workovers and stimulations of your Oil & Gas projects.
We are available to evaluate Oil & Gas prospects for production potential and profitability, as well as assistance and due diligence prior to the purchase or sale of Oil & Gas properties. I can offer vast experience in well-site supervision and project management in areas of drilling, completions, workovers and re-entries.
With plenty of knowledge and “hands on” practical experience in field operations, supervision of daily operations are offered. If needed, Jerry Stettnisch, President of Quest Oil Services, is a specialist in troubleshooting and finding new approaches to production problems both downhole and on the surface.
Quest offers a variety of consulting services to the industry and can be very flexible in the way our services are structured and priced. Let’s talk about your particular Oil & Gas problem or project. With good, practical experience we stand ready to provide competent, valuable and seasoned assistance in the following areas:
- Leases and Well Restoration Projects
- Identifying and Developing Behind Pipe Potentials
- OCC Rules and Regulations
- Lease Negotiations and Acquisitions
- Prospect Evaluation and Due Diligence
- Oil & Gas Equipment Installation
- Wellsite Supervision & Consulting
- AFE’ Costing and Economics
- Vendor Negotiations; Services & Products
- Troubleshooting Production Problems
- Tank Batteries, Pumping Units, etc.
- Production Enhancement & Optimization
- Oil and Gas Facilities Design
- Field Planning and Development
- Well Log Analysis and Evaluation
- Production Systems Troubleshooting
- Identify Potential Production Possibilities
- Drilling, Completion & Re-entries